You know what to do. You get up, take a shower, and watch your hair go down the drain. You look in the mirror and see that you have a little less hair than you did the day before. Your hairline is getting thinner, and you’ve tried shampoos and Rogaine, but they haven’t helped much. You’ve tried hair systems, but that’s not really you. So what should someone do? Live with thinning hair? Maybe not.
Here are the top ten reasons to try a new elizavecca hair treatment programme.
One of the most recent technological advances in hair restoration therapy is the use of low-level lasers to treat hair loss. This low-level elizavecca hair treatment has been used with great success in Europe for the past ten years, but it is just now being used in the United States. The FDA has given the green light for laser combs to be used at home.
2. It’s dark Lasers use cool red light to make the scalp’s blood flow faster. Male and female pattern hair loss is caused by many things, including genes, hormones, and age. When hair follicles start to fail because of too much DHT (dihydrotestosterone, a hormone that comes with getting older) in the body and not enough blood flow to that part of the scalp, hair follicles shrink, become smaller, and eventually stop growing. In the end, hair follicles are gone for good. Follicles can’t be saved once they’re dead. Because of this, it’s important to start laser hair treatment when your hair is starting to thin, not when it’s all gone. Using a cool laser to treat hair speeds up this blood flow and gives the root’s cells new life, which helps hair grow back.
This can be used along with the way you’re already treating hair loss. Laser hair removal can make Rogaine or Propecia work better if you aren’t seeing much of a difference from them. By getting hair follicles to grow back with the help of red, low-light lasers, it helps the medicines work better. In clinical studies, 45% of patients saw results in 6 to 8 weeks, and another 45% saw a clear improvement in the quality and thickness of their new hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
4. This doesn’t hurt and almost has no side effects. A elizavecca hair treatment programme is a safe, effective, and risk-free way to treat hair loss for people who don’t want to use prescription drugs like Rogaine or Propecia. Lasers get more blood to the scalp and wake up the hair follicles, but they don’t hurt the skin.
5. This won’t make you go broke. The price is much lower than other ways to treat hair loss, like hair transplant surgery or a high-end hair system that needs to be taken care of.
Hair systems vs. laser hair removal – For hair systems to stay in place, they need to be glued or stuck on. Even with the best hair system, there is always a chance that an edge will show up or that it will be easy to spot. When you use a laser to treat your hair, you only work with your own natural hair. No glue, and you don’t have to hope people don’t notice you have a hair system on.
7. It doesn’t require surgery or anaesthesia. Laser hair removal doesn’t require surgery or anaesthesia. Hair restoration surgery, also called follicular hair transplantation surgery, is very expensive and must be followed by 10 days of rest. Laser hair removal can be done during your lunch break or while you’re watching TV at night, and you don’t have to take any time off afterward. And there is no chance of getting an infection, like there is with surgery.
8. elizavecca hair treatment removal is a natural process – Many people just don’t believe that you can get your hair back by taking medicine or having surgery. They want something more natural. Using light to grow your hair back is the most natural way to do it. Laser hair removal doesn’t use the kind of red light that will burn your skin or make skin problems worse. On the contrary, it can help heal flaky, itchy scalps and naturally improve the health and vitality of the scalp and hair.
9. Going to a hair replacement clinic won’t make you feel bad about yourself. If you don’t want to go to a hair restoration clinic to be measured, poked, and evaluated, or if you’re too shy to do so, a laser hair treatment programme with a hand-held laser comb may be your best option.
10. Home use handheld laser combs – You can save even more money if you choose the hand-held laser comb that is now on the market. All you have to do is use the laser comb three times a week for 30 to 40 minutes at home. You don’t have to drive to a clinic to get laser treatments for your hair. And it will always be yours. Laser hair therapy will help your hair grow back, which will boost your confidence. If your hair is thick and healthy, it means you are more alive, healthy, and happy.