If you are looking to pursue a career in law, then you must have heard of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). CLAT is a national level entrance examination which is conducted for admission to various NLUs across the country. The test is conducted every year by a consortium of NLUs on a rotation basis.
CLAT coaching is thus extremely important if you want to get into one of the top NLUs. While you can prepare for the exam on your own, it is always advisable to take coaching from a reputed institute. This is because the competition is extremely tough and you need to be at the top of your game to get into a good NLU.
There are many coaching institutes which offer CLAT coaching in Delhi. However, it is important to choose the right institute which suits your needs and requirements. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while choosing a CLAT coaching institute:
1.The institute should have a good track record of producing successful CLAT candidates.
2.The faculty should be experienced and knowledgeable.
3.The institute should have a good infrastructure and facilities.
4.The institute should offer comprehensive and well-rounded course material.
5.The institute should offer mock tests and practice papers to help you prepare for the exam.
6.The institute should have a good placement record.
7.The institute should offer value for money.
8.The institute should have a flexible schedule to suit your needs.
9.The institute should be easily accessible from your location.
10.The institute should have a good reputation.
Once you have shortlisted a few institutes, you can then visit their websites and read reviews to get a better idea about their quality of coaching. You can also talk to friends and relatives who have taken CLAT coaching from different institutes and get their opinion. Finally, you should visit the institute in person and meet the faculty to get a first-hand experience of their teaching methods.
What are the benefits of CLAT coaching
The day you have been eagerly waiting for is finally here. You have completed your Class 12th exams and now it is time to start thinking about which college you want to go to for your Undergraduate degree. Of course, you want to study at one of the best colleges in the country and for that, you will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test or CLAT.
CLAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admission to their integrated Undergraduate programmes. The exam is conducted every year in the month of May and the results are declared in the month of June.
Now that you have decided to appear for the CLAT exam, the next step is to start preparing for it. And the best way to prepare for the exam is to join a CLAT coaching centre.
There are many benefits of joining a CLAT coaching centre. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- Expert guidance: When you join a CLAT coaching centre, you will be guided by experienced and expert faculty members who have been teaching for many years. They will help you understand the concepts better and also give you tips and tricks to solve the questions quickly.
- Mock tests: One of the best ways to prepare for an exam is to take mock tests. When you join a CLAT coaching centre, you will get access to many mock tests. This will help you get an idea of the exam pattern and the type of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Previous year papers: Another benefit of joining a CLAT coaching centre is that you will get access to previous year papers. This will help you understand the exam pattern better and also give you an idea of the type of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Study material: When you join a CLAT coaching centre, you will also get access to study material. This study material will help you understand the concepts better and also help you prepare for the exam in a better way.
- Discounts on entrance exams: Many CLAT coaching centres also offer discounts on entrance exams. This can help you save a lot of money on the exam
How to choose the right CLAT coaching or DU LLB Coaching?
The entrance exam for DU LLB is conducted by the Consortium of NLUs. The exam is of two hours duration and comprises 200 objective type questions. The test is divided into five sections, namely Logical Reasoning, English, GK & Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, and Quantitative Techniques. Candidates must attempt 100 questions, with each question carrying one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The syllabus for the DU LLB entrance exam is vast and covers a wide range of topics. Hence, it is important for candidates to choose a coaching centre that best suits their needs and requirements. With so many coaching centres available, it can be quite a daunting task to choose the right one. Here are a few factors that you should keep in mind while choosing a CLAT coaching centre:
- The faculty: One of the most important factors to consider while choosing a coaching centre is the faculty. The faculty should be experienced and knowledgeable in their respective fields. They should be able to provide quality education and help students prepare for the exam in the best possible way.
- The infrastructure: Another important factor to consider is the infrastructure of the coaching centre. The centre should have all the necessary facilities and resources that are required for providing quality education.
- The course material: The course material provided by the coaching centre should be comprehensive and up-to-date. It should cover all the topics included in the syllabus of the DU LLB entrance exam.
- The fee structure: The fee charged by the coaching centre should be reasonable and affordable. It should not be too high or too low.
- The location: The location of the coaching centre is another important factor to consider. It should be convenient for students to travel to and from the centre.
These are some of the important factors that you should keep in mind while choosing a CLAT coaching centre.