In terms of boarding schools in nainital, Naincy Convent School is a leading residential school in Uttarakhand. We have committed our entire energy since our establishment in 1993 to giving your kids the greatest education possible so they can succeed not just academically but also personally and in extra-curricular activities. Making the world a better place to live requires educating children to comprehend, participate in, and succeed in a rapidly changing society. Students learn both the knowledge and skills that a good education provides, as well as the knowledge and competencies necessary for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy. The goal is to provide students with the chance to put the fundamental values of respect, tolerance, diversity, and excellence into practice while promoting academic performance.
Why Naincy Convent Is A Leading Residential School In Uttrakhand?There is no better option than Naincy Convent School for boarding schools in Uttarakhand. Since our company’s founding in 1993, we have devoted all of our efforts to ensuring that your children receive the best education possible, allowing them to flourish not just academically but also personally and in extracurricular activities. Naincy Convent is a prestigious fully residential school in uttarakhand, India. It is a co-educational school that offers a comprehensive education from kindergarten to high school. The school focuses on academic excellence as well as the overall development of its students. Some of the keywords that describe Naincy Convent include: boarding school, Uttarakhand, co-educational, academic excellence, holistic education, kindergarten to high school, prestigious.
Where Is The School Located?Naincy Convent, a leading residential school in Uttrakhand is positioned in Jeolikote, in the Kumaon range, midway between Haldwani and Nainital, and surrounded by spectacular mountain views. We give a clean Himalayan setting as an example of the best boarding school in India for education, the exact opposite of the dusty and noisy surroundings of the bustling cities and towns, so the child can have a comfortable environment to grow. An eight-acre campus is Mother Nature’s playground. 120 crores worth of assets, with nearby waterfalls and streams in the mountains that are only getting more attractive. The campus’s verdant setting serves as students’ home away from home. Full-time residences provide housing for faculty and employees.
What is the admission policy of this school?Admission to the exclusive boarding school Naincy Convent School, whose slogan is “Wisdom is greater than Rubies,” was established in 1993. It is located in Jeolikote, a town midway between Haldwani and Nainital, and is surrounded by picturesque mountains and a constantly flowing creek.
More About Naincy Convent: A Leading Residential School In Uttrakhand
- In 1993, Naincy Convent was inaugurated. The school’s major language of instruction is English, and there are eight students for every instructor. The institution is proud of its effective teaching methods.
- This school serves students in grades 1 through 12. There are about 150 students enrolled in this institution. There are 5000 books in the library at this school.
- The school has produced remarkable academic outcomes, and its pupils have achieved success in extracurricular activities as well.
- Not to seem overly obvious, but the room and board are a big draw for residential schooling. Many international students would find it more difficult, if not impossible, to study in the United States without the option of boarding school.
- There are benefits to living on campus! There are designated times for studying and lights-out to help keep students on track. Resident faculty members also assist in organizing social events and field trips.
- In particular prep schools, most boarding institutions have top-notch admissions officers as in Naincy Convent school. This prestigious boarding school publish a list of the colleges and universities where their seniors have matriculated for convenient reference by students and parents.