BJJ is one of the most effective martial arts. It emphasizes technical expertise and grappling styles that may govern or put up a resisting opponent without necessarily inflicting severe damage. BJJ is broadly practiced as a game, and competitions are held locally and internationally. Many people learn BJJ in Orlando as it helps promote physical fitness and can be played as a popular sport.
BJJ, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, find its roots in ancient Japan, where Samurais first learned this art to escape death when combating an enemy. The legacy was continued and widely followed in Japan unless recognized in Brazil, where Carlos Gracie adopted this style and modified it in his ways. Every Institute dedicated to teaching BJJ in Orlando follows the revised version of this style first introduced by Carlos Gracie in Brazil.
Introduction to the different styles of BJJ:
BJJ, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, is one of the most effective forms of self-defense mainly because the whole discipline teaches you techniques that anyone can apply to defeat someone well-built. The main principle is the ground technique, where you can put down a firm hold and tackle your opponent.
There are exclusive faculties and styles of BJJ martial arts training. However, all of them share the same simple principles and techniques. Let us now discuss the different types of BJJ in brief:
• Gracie Jiu-Jitsu: The name Gracie Jiu-Jitsu was given after the style was first developed by Renzo Gracie academy in Brazil. It is considered widely as one of the most popular styles of Jiu-Jitsu.
• Tenth Planet Jiu-Jitsu: The creator of this eminent style of Jiu-Jitsu was Eddie Bravo, an American black belt. He solely dedicated himself to devising this particular style which gained popularity in recent years.
• Nova Uniao: Nova Uniao was developed by a group of men who were black belts themselves. The main objective behind developing this particular style is to create a form of Jiu-Jitsu which people of all ages and gender can quickly learn.
Hence, if you are interested in learning any particular style, classes offering BJJ in Orlando are plenty.
Top benefits of learning BJJ in Orlando:
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or BJJ is a popular form of Martial Arts that teaches people how to protect themselves if they are ever physically violated. It teaches you techniques and pushes you into a particular discipline that only positively impacts your lifestyle. Let us now discuss the multiple advantages that you can enjoy by learning BJJ:
• You learn how to defend yourself: By learning BJJ, you know how to protect yourself from danger. Women should learn how to defend themselves, given the growing crime rates against them.
• You can gain strength: By learning BJJ, you also allow yourself to stay physically fit and strong.
• You learn a new skill: BJJ falls among the most popular sports worldwide. Many people choose their career as a BJJ player by training and developing skills.
• Prevents obesity: The intense workout sessions and physical training that a person goes through while learning BJJ prevents them from gaining weight and regulating their diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Summing up, we would like to suggest our readers introduce BJJ to your lifestyle to enjoy it’s very many benefits.