Polki artificial jewellery is a popular style of bridal jewellery that is gaining popularity in India and around the world. Polki is a type of uncut diamond that is used in the creation of ethnic jewellery set pieces.
Overview of Polki artificial jewellery: Buy jewellery sets online
Polki artificial jewellery is made using a combination of uncut diamonds, precious stones, and traditional metals like gold and silver. The jewellery pieces are designed to mimic the look of traditional Polki jewellery but at a more affordable price point.
Polki artificial jewellery adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to any wedding look, and it is the perfect accessory for brides looking to add a touch of glam to their ensemble. The ethnic necklace set pieces are available in a variety of styles and designs, including necklaces, earrings, bangles, and bracelets.
Polki artificial jewellery is made in what way?
Diamonds that have not been cut are what Polki is. It is created by setting uncut diamonds in gold jewelry with the use of gold foils and lac. Unlike other diamonds, Polki is not treated chemically. It has a rustic appearance because its color isn’t very different.
But, the diamonds on the pure gold foil give it a beautiful sheen when they reflect light. They are then combined with gold jewelry and further embellished to increase their attractiveness with pearls and other precious stones like rubies and tourmalines. It is quite pricey since it is the purest kind of diamond that is currently accessible. Kundan and Polki both follow the same procedure. Kundan can also be used with Polki, raising the price even further.
Best Polki artificial jewellery set pieces you can’t miss in 2023
Some of the most popular Polki artificial jewellery pieces for weddings include:
- Polki necklace: This is a statement necklace that is perfect for brides looking to make a bold statement. The necklace is traditionally made using a combination of uncut diamonds, kundan, and enamel work.
- Polki earrings: These are the perfect accessory for brides who want to add a touch of elegance to their wedding day look. Polki earrings are available in a variety of styles, including artificial jhumkas, chandeliers, and drops.
- Polki bangles: These are a traditional accessory for brides in India, and they are typically worn in pairs. Polki bangles are available in a variety of styles and designs, including kadas and churis.
- Polki maang tikka: This is a traditional headpiece that is worn by brides in India. The Polki maang tikka is designed to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to a bride’s look.
What jewellery items complement Kundan/Polki well?
For all of you upcoming brides who want to choose one of them, you can go with a bulky choker or an extravagant neckpiece. You can choose stunning petite maang-tikas, enormous chandelier-shaped Kundan earrings, or even a stunning stand-alone statement piece like a bracelet if you don’t want something overly conventional and hefty. The most popular imitation jewellery set the trend of 2023 is chandbalis in Kundan/Polki.
Polki artificial jewellery vs Kundan
Polki and kundan artificial jewellery set are both popular forms of jewellery that can add a touch of elegance and glamour to any outfit. Polki is a form of uncut diamond that is often used in Indian jewelry, while Kundan is a type of gemstone that is set in gold.
Here are some key differences between Polki jewelry and Kundan:
- Material: Polki is made from uncut diamonds, while Kundan is made from various types of gemstones.
- Appearance: Polki has a slightly raw and uncut appearance, while Kundan is more polished and refined.
- Price: Polki jewelry is generally more expensive than Kundan jewelry, as diamonds are more valuable than many other gemstones.
- Maintenance: Polki jewelry requires more maintenance than Kundan jewelry, as it is more fragile and can easily get damaged.
The jewelry pieces are available in a variety of styles and designs, making it easy to find the perfect piece to complement any bridal ensemble with Swarajshop. We are the best online imitation jewellery shops in India.