The latest report titled methacrylic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methacrylic Acid.
|Methacrylic Acid Production From Isobutyric Acid via Dehydrogenation
Methacrylic Acid Production From isobutylene or tert-Butanol via Oxidation
Methacrylic Acid Production From Isobutane
Methacrylic Acid Production From Acetone Cyanohydrin
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methacrylic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methacrylic Acid Production Process:
1. Methacrylic Acid Production From Isobutyric Acid via Dehydrogenation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Methacrylic Acid production from Isobutyric Acid via Dehydrogenation. During the process, isobutyric acid undergoes dehydrogenation to make methacrylic acid.
2. Methacrylic Acid Production From isobutylene or tert-Butanol via Oxidation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Methacrylic Acid production through isobutylene or tert-Butanol via oxidation. During the process, isobutylene or tert-butanol undergo oxidation to produce methacrylic acid.
3. Methacrylic Acid Production From Isobutane: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Methacrylic Acid production using isobutane. Using the catalytic dehydrogenation process, isobutane is converted into isobutylene, followed by isobutylene’s oxidation resulting in methacrylic acid.
4. Methacrylic Acid Production From Acetone Cyanohydrin: This report presents the economics of Methacrylic Acid production from Acetone Cyanohydrin. In this method, using sulphuric acid, acetone cyanohydrin is transformed into methacrylamide sulphate, which gets hydrolysed further to produce methacrylic acid finally.
Methacrylic Acid (MAA) is a chemical substance. It is odourless, colourless and sticky in appearance. It is miscible with the majority of organic solvents and, when warm, is soluble in water. Methacrylic acid is produced industrially on a massive scale as a precursor to its esters, particularly methyl methacrylate (MMA) and poly-MMA.
Paints and adhesives are the two most predominant industrial uses for methacrylic acid. Roman chamomile, sometimes known as the Whig plant, is one natural source of MAA. The highly prevalent technique employs acetone cyanohydrin as an initial material, which is transformed into methacrylamide sulphate in the existence of sulfuric acid. The resultant methacrylamide sulphate is then hydrolyzed to produce methacrylic acid.
The methacrylic acid market is expanding owing to the increasing demand from the end-user industries, including construction, automobiles, and electronics. It finds employment in making products such as windows, panels, facades, TV, coatings, display panels, emulsions etc., which is furthering the market demand. Also, the many launches and product developments in the sector are driving the methacrylic acid market sales.
Key Questions Answered in the Methacrylic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methacrylic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Methacrylic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methacrylic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methacrylic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methacrylic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methacrylic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methacrylic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methacrylic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Methacrylic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methacrylic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Met Coke Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/met-coke
- Menthol Crystal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol-crystal
- Menthol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA