Lewdle is a clone of the popular Words game Wordle that uses solely foul language. Today I will learn more about this game with you and how to win it. Now, let’s get started!
What is Lewdle game?
About the game
The goal of Lewdle is to guess the hidden word in six tries, using a sequence of suggestions to do so; the goal of Lewdle is the same, but instead of normal words, all of the words are nasty.
Wordle has risen from the depths of obscurity to become the first online sensation of the year 2022. It has already produced a slew of spin-offs, ranging from Queerdle, a “massification” of Wordle, to Lettrle, a satire that requires you to guess a single letter from the alphabet. It uses a grid structure, just like the original, and gives you six chances to come up with a five-letter word.
On Twitter, you can post your Lewdle response along with a grid showing how you arrived at the solution.
Although it’s possible that you won’t want to mention that you’ve been playing it at all depending on who follows you.
Who invented lewdle?
The popularity of the word-guessing game Wordle served as inspiration for screenwriter Gary Whitta. He combined the famous word game and his ‘lewd and lascivious’ mind.
lewdle is also making waves on social media. According to Whitta, after less than a week in existence Lewdle has 880,000 daily players. While speaking to Insider on January 27, Whitta said 10,000 individuals were playing the game in real-time, and a short Twitter search throws up hundreds of results from people enjoying the irreverant aspect of the game.
Lewdle answers are available here every day for Word Game players. The nasty variation of popular word-based puzzle games like Wordle, Wordle 2, Forte, etc. is called Lewdle. The words in this game are not appropriate for children. Therefore, I advise anyone who is at least 18 to play this game.
According to the daily puzzle, you must predict 5 or 6 letter words. The words are so potent and were taken from an adult-oriented lexicon.
The remaining portions of the game follow Wordle’s rules and color scheme exactly.
How does Lewdle function?
The creation of Lewdle was a group endeavor. While Nickerson was working on the game’s technical backend, Whitta and his wife started compiling an extensive vocabulary of insulting insults. This is a more challenging undertaking than it may at first appear due to the fact that the majority of vulgar terms consist of only four letters, although the format calls for five letters.
How long does it take to obtain a new Lewdle?
No of what time zone they are in, users must wait 12 hours to play the next Lewdle.
By the way, if you can’t even wait a few hours since you are that enthusiastic about Lewdle! We already drafted a guide on how to play Forte More than once a day. How may your lewdness results be shared on Facebook? Learn from the steps written below.
lewdle game works in the same way that Wordle does. Players have six chances to guess a five-letter mystery word. You can play it right now.
The catch is that with Lewdle, all of his responses are unpleasant or “lewd.”
The phrases “dicks,” “titty,” and “queef,” for example, are presented in the game’s tutorial.
Lewdle isn’t the first time Wordle has been twisted in a naughty way. Swaddle, who is two weeks old and only utilizes four-letter words, is another option.
They can only be played once each day, just as Wordle.
To Play the Lewdle game
As a result, it’s perhaps not unexpected that someone made a snarky version soon after.
- You make a stab in the dark at your first word, and then type it in the first row.
- You formulate a plan for your second term using the information that you have been given (green, yellow, and grey).
- The presence of the letter at the appropriate location is denoted by the color green.
- The letter is present in the word, but it is not at the appropriate location, as indicated by the yellow coloring.
- When a letter is shaded grey, it indicates that it does not appear in the given word.
- And the catch is that all of the swear words that you need to guess are ones that aren’t very nice.
- You have a total of six chances to solve the problem.
- If any of the letters are highlighted in yellow, it implies that the letter is present in the word but in the incorrect location.
- Finally, if any of your letters are highlighted in grey, that signifies that letter isn’t part of the secret word.
- You must also predict a word; you cannot enter arbitrary letters, such as vowels, in the hopes of breaking the code.
- You can only do one puzzle every day, so once you’ve finished one, you’ll have to wait until the next day to try another.
Gary posted the following message on Twitter: “Another quick comment concerning Lewdle. We do not include slurs in our dictionary of filthy terms, despite the fact that it is quite extensive and is continually being expanded upon.
“This means that we can’t use words like b*tch or where, etc. We want the game to be rough, but we don’t want it to be intentionally hurtful to anyone. Peace.’
Tips and Tricks to Play
Completing Lewdle every day isn’t easy unless you’re really filthy-minded. The developers, on the other hand, have sought to alleviate the pain by introducing two special modes.
The first is called ‘Just The Tip,’ and it allows Lewdle players to reveal a single letter in the puzzle. However, it can only be used once every guess, and it will reduce your daily score. The user can also guess legal five-letter words in six-letter Lewdle problems in the second mode, ‘Ghost Guesses,’ however, this will result in a slight penalty to their daily score.